“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
Wild Spirit Passages offers Transformational Experiences in Wild Nature
Wild Spirit Passages is based in the Southwest USA and offers spiritual programs, wilderness quests, and rites of passage ceremonies in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Arizona. David Clark, the founder and guide for Wild Spirit Passages makes his home traveling along the back-roads; backpacking, camping, and hiking in the deserts and canyons of the Southwest.
While fulfilling his own soul’s desire and calling to spend as much time as possible in wild nature, this also allows David the freedom to travel, offering wilderness programs and events throughout the Southwest, and the ability to deliver personally designed programs, wilderness quests and rites of passage.
Wild Spirit Passages Core Beliefs
- Every human being is born into this world with a purpose to fulfill.
- Our sense of happiness and wellbeing is achieved as we pursue and live out our true purpose.
- The discovery of our purpose is very difficult in our modern, urbanized world, largely cut off from wild nature.
4. We are birthed from nature and nature is the best teacher to assist us in discovering and offering our gift to the world.
5. The Wild “out there” reflects and mirrors the wild of our own “inner” wild nature.
6. The mission of Wild Spirit Passages is to offer programs that focus on the foundational experience of the Vision Quest
Founder and Guide for Dharma Wild
We all have a “soul” calling, a destiny to fulfill. Recognizing your soul’s calling, understanding that you have a unique destiny is essentially what the spiritual path is all about.